Sunday, September 17, 2006

Well and Alive!

basil flower arrangement from basil flowers picked from P&V's garden

Hello everybody! Just a quick note to let you all know that I am alive and well.

I know I have been absent for a while. I have been cooking a LOT (more than I have ever cooked in my entire life) but haven't been having any time to blog lately! We have been busy entertaining friends at our new house. Someone said "your house must be very warm already" as a joke in reference to the "house-warming" parties we have been having at the house :).

Anyway, I hope to be back in blogging next week atleast for a little while before going dormant again :).

5 comments:

wheresmymind said...

Well...we wanna see some new recipes!!

Anonymous said...

Happy to see you back L2V. Will be waiting for your recipes :).

FH said...

Congratulations on your new home!! Now comes the decorating!! Pain in the... I know!! Good Luck!! Take it easy!!

Anonymous said...

Glad to see you L2C. :)

Lakshmi said...

Hi CM
nice to see your post.