Do check out the paninis - desi style, my other post from today!
1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:
- Sailu's Palakayalu recipe - they seem so much easier to make than all the other Andhra savory snacks and look so yummy!
- Indira's Home Made Soy Milk - I love cooking from scratch and I think with the amount of soymilk I drink, this could be a huge money saver :)
- TasteCorner's Drumstick Sambhar - the sambhar looks so yummy and I wasn't familiar with Hemant Trivedi before so I want to give that a shot!
2. A food blog in your vicinity:
- Hmm..this was a difficult question to answer. Even though, Sumi of Sumi's Kitchen is not very close to me, she seems to be the one.
- Sailu of Sailu's Food and Anthony of Anthony's Kitchen both located in India
- Puspha's Pusiva's Culinary Studio in Switzerland
- Vaishali's Happy Burp from Germany
- Vaishali's Happy Burp - I do not remember how I found Vaishali. Probably from someone's comment pages.
- Jeff's It just adds flavor - I found Jeff's blog because he had left a comment on one of my recipes
- Genevieve's Bribe me with a Muffin - I found her on someone's comment page a couple of days ago
Since I am entering this meme late, everyone is already tagged. So I decided to tag the bloggers I recently discovered :). I am tagging