Friday, April 07, 2006

A Foodbloggers Meme Around the World

YAY! My first meme. Three lovely ladies have tagged me - Priya of "Priya's Kitchen", Saffron Hut, Santhi of "Me and My Kitchen" have all tagged me for this meme. It is short and sweet and here I go straight to my answers!

Do check out the paninis - desi style, my other post from today!

1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:
  • Sailu's Palakayalu recipe - they seem so much easier to make than all the other Andhra savory snacks and look so yummy!
  • Indira's Home Made Soy Milk - I love cooking from scratch and I think with the amount of soymilk I drink, this could be a huge money saver :)
  • TasteCorner's Drumstick Sambhar - the sambhar looks so yummy and I wasn't familiar with Hemant Trivedi before so I want to give that a shot!

2. A food blog in your vicinity:
  • Hmm..this was a difficult question to answer. Even though, Sumi of Sumi's Kitchen is not very close to me, she seems to be the one.
3. A foodblog (or more) located far from you:
4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):
  • Vaishali's Happy Burp - I do not remember how I found Vaishali. Probably from someone's comment pages.
  • Jeff's It just adds flavor - I found Jeff's blog because he had left a comment on one of my recipes
  • Genevieve's Bribe me with a Muffin - I found her on someone's comment page a couple of days ago
5. Any people or bloggers you want to tag with this meme?

Since I am entering this meme late, everyone is already tagged. So I decided to tag the bloggers I recently discovered :). I am tagging

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank u very much for the mention.

Lakshmi said...

you have been tagged.

wheresmymind said...

Thanks for the Meme...that was my first Meme ever! :)

Swamy VKN said...

Thought of letting you know of the deadline for My Dhaba's VCC Q1 2006 which is today. See you there!